EXPERT RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR PAINTING
As for most Merrillville
and Crown Point and Valparaiso, Indiana homeowners, your home is your biggest investment. Whether you just want to freshen up a single room in your home, or change the look of the entire house, at Painting Xpress, LLC we pride ourselves on paying close attention to your home's interior painting
needs. Our painting crew is skilled in surface preparation, selection of the proper surface finishes, as well as the application of the selected coatings. The project is not complete until a thorough clean up is performed and the job passes full inspection by Painting Xpress, LLC and the homeowner.
Visit our Interior Painting Portfolio to view samples of our past projects.
No matter what you're doing, preparation is the key to success. Whether you're baking pie, putting in a patio, or painting a house, how well you've prepared for the task will directly relate to how well the task gets carried out. When it comes to painting and staining your home, this couldn't be more true. Without proper prep on your siding and trim, you will get paint failure- period. Without properly sanding and cleaning your deck, you will have poor results- period. When the seriously great painters of Painting Xpress, LLC approach a painting or staining project, preparation is always at the forefront. It is the foundation from which we build our layers of protection for your home and decks. In nearly all cases, if our cost to paint your home is higher than our competitors, it is simply because we plan to put more labor hours into prepping your home or building- period.
Interior Painting Prep
When painting indoors, our biggest concern is protecting your home and all that lies within it. Most of the prep work we perform on an interior house painting project is more preventative measures. We never take chances indoors when it comes to your belongings. All items in your home will be treated with the outmost respect while we're performing our work. When we're done, everything gets put back to its proper place and we sweep and vacuum all your floors where we've been working. With most interior home repaints you can expect Painting Xpress, LLC to do the following prep:
- Define a space where we can set up our temporary "shop" (typically in the garage), and layout clean "interior only" drop clothes from our shop space to the area where we'll be working.
- Confirm scope of work and the color(s) to be used.
- All furnishings and décor will either be moved completely out of the space where we are working, or moved to the center of the room and covered with painters plastic.
- Mask and protect all baseboards, window and door trim, and all flooring. Hard wood floors are completely covered with rosin paper before any work begins.
- Remove all light covers and plates, vents, etc. and replace once paint is dry.
- Perform necessary wall repair including nail hole filling, hairline crack repair, and spackling/texture of large holes.
- Scuff sand and clean all trim and doors that are to be painted.
- Ensure that all surfaces are clean and free from contaminants.
At Painting Xpress, LLC, we are not only dedicated to providing quality work, but we are passionate about pulling a home or office together with the perfect paint job. Whether that's for a one room painting project or for the entire house or office, our detail-oriented artisans have what it takes to go the extra mile in order to provide you with the very best. In this way, we are happy to:
- Protect furniture, trim, carpet, and more from drips and spills
- Provide caulking
- Apply 2 or more coats
- Remove and re-install any light and outlet covers
- Fill holes
- Drywall installation and repair
- Remove Wallpaper
- Water damage repair
- Crown, chair, and base molding painting
- Trim, door, and window sill painting
- Popcorn ceiling repair
- Sprayer painting
Fresh paint can take a room from looking dreary and out-of-date to a sense of sparkling newness for a relatively low price. It is estimated that Americans spend up to 90% of their lives indoors. Don't let that time go to waste. Be in a home or office that is beautiful, making you feel more relaxed and collected and giving you what you need to be proud of your spaces. We have learned that good preperation is every bit as important as painting the surface.We take every step of every job seriously, and we handle each task professionaly to complete the job at hand.
Opportunity To Save Money: If our painters are setting up to do a single room in a home, additional rooms may cost less than the first- it's possible to save money overall by painting multiple rooms or even everything at once.
Contact us today and find out what we can do to give you the interior painting you'll love for your Northwest Indiana home or office.